Entertainment Book 2015
We need your help to raise money for Children At Risk! We are once again selling the 2015 Entertainment® Membership! The Entertainment® Membership quickly pays for itself in just a few uses with buy one, get one free and up to 50% off offers. Save at Broadway Bar & Grill, Clocktower, Giovannis, Browns Cleaners, Pharmasave, Social, Sidedoor, Kiwi Kraze and many more merchants around town or around the country!
Once you have purchased – you can also go on-line for additional discounts and load an app to your mobile device and get instant discounts where ever you are! You upload the coupon to your device and show it to the Vendor with the assigned code for your discount!
Help multiply your sales using email and Facebook! Go online to www.entertainment.com/share and create a special link to support our charity. When someone clicks your link to order, Children at Risk will receive credit. You will need our group ID 876893 Books sold through entertainment.com.share are mailed to the purchaser from Entertainment directly. Books are available for 100+ different locations, including Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, Orlando and many more US Cities. (*see note below for more info on pricing).
If you would like to purchase a book directly from Children At Risk you can. We have a stack of Ottawa books that you can purchase. The cost for the Ottawa book is $35 and it can be paid for by cheque, cash or credit card! You can call Children at Risk with your card number or use their NEW Credit card payment on-line. Go to www.entertainment.com/paynow and enter our group id 876893 & the name Children at Risk - You enter your billing info and you will receive a confirmation number to show your book is paid for.
*Link Generator (www.entertainment.com/share):
- Link generator is a fantastic way for your parents, families and supporters to send emails to promote your Entertainment book sale, with family/friends in other cities. Books sold this way are shipped directly to the purchaser from our head office. Put your school link on your web site or share via social media. http://buy.entertainment.com/TD9KHC
- When you go to Link Generator you may see that there is 1 price crossed out. That is the retail price if the book was sold in a store. You might also notice that the price beside is lower than our fundraising price. You are in fact being charged the fundraising price (ie $35 for Ottawa or $30 for Montreal) but you are charged US funds. So my head office has adjusted down the price of the Canadian books, so that you are only charged $30, $35 or $40 Canadian.
- A $30 book will cost $27 USD – Ex Montreal Book
- A $35 book will cost $32 USD – Ex. Ottawa Book
- A $40 book will cost $36 USD – Ex. Calgary Book