OTTAWA AUTISM COMMUNITY
ANNUAL FAMILY PICNIC
Ottawa Autism Community Annual Family Picnic - Sunday, June 23 – we welcome back both the TUNIS SHRINE KLOWNS & the CANADA PEDAL GO KARTS – Join Us!
Sunday, June 23, 2019
12 Noon-3 PM
We will also need VOLUNTEERS to help run the event! Here are the areas where help is needed:
- Load-Up at office at 8:30 AM – Load-Out at office at 3:30 PM
- Set-Up- 4 persons 10:30 AM - Noon
- BBQ - 3-4 persons 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM Volunteers needed to help cook, take tickets & hand out food.
- Snacks/Drinks Table - 2 persons 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM (can be one shift or 2 shifts of 2 hours each)
- Ticket Sales - 2 persons 11:30 AM - 3 PM
- Fish Pond - 1 Volunteer 11:30 AM - 3 PM (also can be split shifts)
- Cookie Decorating Table - 2 Volunteers 11:30 AM - 3 PM (also can be split shifts)
- *Raffle Draw - 2-4 Volunteers to sell tickets/help with draw 12 Noon to 2:30 PM
- Inflatable Duty -4 persons (2 for each) - 12:30 - 2:30 PM
- Clean-Up - 2 persons 2:30 - 3:30 PM
Brewer Park (Seneca St. off Sunnyside) is a sprinkler water park, so bring your suits and get wet! The Annual Family Picnic is a great time to celebrate the start of summer, see old friends, meet new friends and frolic in the park. Below is a list of planned activities. Some items and activities, like the food, are at a low cost or you can bring your own picnic lunch! Hope to see you there!!
Activities and Features:
B.B.Q. HAMBURGERS, HOT DOGS, DRINKS, CHIPS, COOKIE DECORATING,
FISH POND, BALLOONS, COTTON CANDY & SNOW CONES (low cost)
WATERMELON, BUBBLE PLAY, FREEZIES, FACE PAINTING
OBSTACLE COURSE & MOON BOUNCE INFLATABLES
CANADA PEDAL GO KARTS DEMOS www.pedalgokarts.com
2:00 PM –24th ANNUAL RAFFLE DRAW
2:30 PM - WATER BALLOON TOSS (**PRIZES**)
** IN ADDITION, WE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY TUNIS SHRINE KLOWNS!