Children At Risk
Fall Raffle 2014
Tickets are NOW available for the Fall Raffle! After many weeks of gathering quality prizes, we can proudly offer them for sale. Funds raised will go towards our summer day camp, Camp Kaleidoscope, in 2015! This valuable support receives no government funding and is financed solely through Fundraising efforts and Donations.
*Note: Tickets can only be sold to persons 18 years and older!
To kick off October as Autism Awareness Month, the Raffle will be drawn on Tuesday, October 7, 2014.
Here are more details on the First Prize: ESCAPE TO EDMONTON!
- Return Trip for Two People to Any Scheduled WestJet Airlines Destination! They will be two round trip flight vouchers which can be used for any WestJet destination. The pair are valued at $2,800. Certain restrictions apply on usage ie. Redemption seats may not be available on all flights as load restrictions and blackouts may apply. Vouchers are fully transferrable, but have no cash value. It can be used independent of the rest of the prize. (Value up to $2,800)
- 1 Night DoubleTree by Hilton West Edmonton & 2 Tickets Mayfield Dinner Theatre (Value $399)
- 1 Night Stay for Two at Newly Opened Home2 Suites by Hilton West (Value $160)
- West Edmonton Mall Gift Basket (Value $150) & Keg Steakhouse & Bar Gift Card (Value $100)
- Telus World of Science Passes (Value $87) & Devonian Botanic Garden Passes (Value $59)
- City of Edmonton Muttart Conservatory Botanical Gardens Family Admission Pass (Value $37)
TOTAL 1st PRIZE VALUE: $3,792!
- 2nd Prize– Epicure Selections by Mark Segstro - Cookware & Food Products (Value $501)
- 3rd & 4th Prizes– Kid’s Stuff: Plasma Car, Museum of Nature, Sylvan Learning & Toys (Value $469 ea.)
- 5th & 6th Prizes – 2015 Executive Golf Pass, Speedy Auto OLF & AVON Gift Basket (Value $432 ea.)
- 7th Prize – Handcrafted, Contemporary Design, Original Pure Wool Blanket (Value $400)
(See Ticket for Prize Numbers 8-19!)
Our Raffle offers:
- Tickets $2 each, 3 for $5 or a book of 12 for $20!
- 19 Draws with Prizes worth a total of $8,777!
- Maximum 5,000 tickets sold
For mor information, do not hesitate to contact us at the office 613-741-8255 or firstname.lastname@example.org