Children At Risk
Annual Fall Raffle
Hello – we have the terrific news that we – with your help – SOLD OUT of the Fall Raffle before the Draw today, Friday, January 11, 2019 at Noon!
This tremendous amount of support will raise well over $14,000 for Camp K this Summer!
Here are the Winning Numbers for the Children at Risk 2018 Fall Raffle:
Tickets are NOW available for our Annual Fall Fundraising Raffle! After many weeks of gathering quality prizes, we can proudly offer them for sale. The prizes are fabulous! As we are getting started somewhat late…we will need LOTS of help to sell out of our 7,000 tickets before the draw on Jan 11. I hope everyone can join me in trying to make this year a sell-out!! Unsold tickets represent lost Fundraising $'s for Children at Risk. Funds raised will support our Community-Based Special Projects.
*Note: Tickets can only be sold to persons 18 years and older!
Our Raffle offers:
- Tickets $3 each, 2 for $5 or a book of 10 for $20!
- Children at Risk supports children with Autism & their families
- Funds raised will go towards our summer day camp, Camp Kaleidoscope, in 2019! This valuable support receives no government funding and is financed solely through Fundraising efforts and Donations.
- In 2018 – we offered 356 Weekly Camp Spots
- Raffle will be drawn Friday, January 11, 2019.
- First Prize:
$3,000 WestJet Vouchers
TOTAL 1st PRIZE VALUE: $4,196
- 12 Drawas with Prizes worth a total of $9,799!
- Maximum 7,000 tickets sold
Please try to return ticket stubs and monies by Wednesday, January 9th, as our draw is on the 11th! If you require more tickets contact our offices at 613-741-8255, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can cheerfully send them out to you! We would only need for each family to sell 2 books, would sell out!