If you live within the Greater Ottawa Area, and have had a child or know of someone with a child diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder/PDD/NOS, and feel like you are not sure which way to turn first, this section is for you! In this section you will find a listing of various resources which can help you on your way.
- Asperger Syndrome Guide to Resources in Ottawa-CarltonAutism Society of Ontario, Ottawa Chapter - (613) 230-6305
- Communication Development Program- Developmental and Behavioural Support Program (to apply for in-home counseling assignment) - (613) 747-8812
- Geneva Centre - (416) 322-7877
- Preschool Autism Initiative Program (Eastern Region) - (613) 745-5963
- Thursday's Child Nursery School c/o Andrew Fleck Child Care Services - (613) 741-3511
Click on any of the following group links (News, Pay, Support, Other) to see a listing of local contacts.
If you find any of the information is incorrect, or you know of a resource that you would like to see added to this list, please contact Children At Risk email@example.com