Sunset Gourmet Fundraiser
Children At Risk is always looking for fundraisers and this one from Sunset Gourmet is a win win for us and you...
Think about all your up-coming gift obligations:-
- Mother's Day - What Mother doesn't want to make cooking easier - Anything on the list
- Father's Day - B7 and B11 Anna Mae's Grill Sauce for the Man who has everything but likes to BBQ
- Graduation Teacher Gifts - For the Ladies A23 & A9 and for the Gents B10 or the Beer Breads A11 & A12
- Brothers or Brother-in-laws Birthday - Lots of choice but check out A9, A10, B7, B12, B13
- Hard to please Sister-in-law's Birthday - B20 fabulous with Kahlua and A1 which is addictively yummy
- Something Special for the Kids - B19 Double Fudge Brownie mix or A20 Microwave Chocolate Fudge Mix which is also GF/CF!
Sunset Gourmet is Canadian owned and operated, specializing in gourmet convenience foods
- Everything is quick to prepare and delicious to enjoy - Everyone can be a great cook as recipes provided with each product
- Will add pizzazz to your everyday meals or provide great ideas for on the run to replace "fast food" drive thru's
- Nearly half the catalogue is GLUTEN FREE ( GF next to our Gluten free items -Nathalie happy to discuss any allergens)
- Priced right to fit everyone's budget
- Makes excellent gifts! Each of the 3 options comes in a reusable gift bag! It comes wrapped!
How to participate?
- Review the attached flyer.
- Choose Option 1, 2 or 3
- E-mail your choices to email@example.com -Nathalie Creamer, Independent Sunset Gourmet Distributor . Include your name and telephone number. Nathalie will call you to discuss payment options (Visa, Mastercard or electronic fund transfer)
- Order Deadline is May 5th at 8pm.
- Orders can be picked up the CAR office on Friday, May 10th from 3pm – 7pm. (Just in time for Mother’s Day!)
Children at Risk will receive at least 20% of each order, so spread the word, share this email with family, friends, neighbours, co-workers - everyone loves to eat!